An established international company is seeking to recruit a smart and dynamic individual who is willing to join their existing team as a Finance Officer.
Our client is an international company providing a range of services within insurance.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting in the transaction of accounts.
- Daily maintenance of client accounts.
- Providing assistance in the preparation of client management accounts in accordance with client requirements and deadlines.
- Providing assistance during year-end audits and with regulatory reporting.
- Reconciliation of all cash and movements to supporting documentation, ensuring financial control compliance.
- Providing general administrative services to client companies as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of client documentation and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to work in a team.
- Tertiary level of education in a finance related environment
- Minimum 2 years in a finance related role
An attractive remuneration package is being given to the chosen candidate, including fringe benefits such as health insurance, life insurance and extra days of vacation leave.
For more info e-mail Simon on [email protected] or send a text message on (+356) 9905 8967
Simon Pace +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223