We are looking for a candidate to join our client’s Finance Operations team and be responsible to improve the increasing client base and assist the Accounting Team.
A reputable company which provides personalized corporate services whilst sustaining the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Preparing and reconciliation of settlement Accounts;
- Maintaining the general ledger of Receipts and Payments;
- Overseeing and preparing daily and month-end accounts reports;
- Conducting of day-to-day accounting duties;
- Cost/Revenue control supervision and assessment;
The preferred candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A’ Level/ AAT Accountancy qualification or in the initial stages of ACCA.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, able to proactively work to strict deadlines .
- Dedicated team player who wants to grow within the organization.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Italian language would be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package, equivalent with the level of experience and qualifications, is being offered to the right candidate.