A Finance Officer role is currently available for whoever would like to work within a finance team of a successful Maltese organisation whilst dealing with international brands. In this role, the chosen candidate must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and be as comfortable helping the team to improve the processes collaboratively, as s/he is building relationships and communicating value. S/he will have the ability to make a big impact to keep customers satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
Our client is an entrepreneurial organisation that strives to be dedicated towards delivering a superior customer experience, be innovative in its ideas, generate creative solutions and continuously improve its processes.
• Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Building and maintaining long-term, trusting relationships with our customers
• Ensuring timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives
• Identifying areas of improvement to meet customers’ expectation
• Communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to management
• Preparing reports on account status
• Assisting with customer documentation
• Collaborating with B2B sales team to identify and grow opportunities
• A Diploma level of education in Finance
• Proven work experience as an Account/Sales Executive
• Experience in customer service role
• Experience within automotive industry will be considered an asset
• Possession of clean driving license
For more info email Simon on [email protected] All applications will be treated in strict confidence