This individual will work closely with senior management and the board of directors to ensure the achievement of the company’s strategic direction and vision.
An established operator within the hospitality industry
- Delegate tasks to direct reports in line with skill, knowledge and ability;
- Identify skill gaps and training requirements;
- Ensure monthly accruals are adjusted to meet demands of the business
- Ensure that relevant information is communicated to direct reports enabling them to effectively carry out their functions.
- Ensure compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements
- Oversee the smooth and efficient running of the Finance Department
- Track and monitor revenue/ expenditure for accuracy, verifying it against sub ledger reports on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a senior Finance position
- ACCA Qualification will be considered an asset
- Efficient managerial skills and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
An excellent remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate, and the possibility to continue strengthening exposure further
For more information e-mail Simon on [email protected] or call (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality