An investment firm is currently seeking to employ a Financial Market Analyst who will be responsible for following local and international financial markets whilst providing additional related support to management.
An investment services company based in Malta and licensed by MFSA.
- Analysing local and international company reports and financials;
- Compiling financial market reports;
- Maintaining local and international stock market related statistics and databases;
- Assisting with other related requirements within the department as and when necessary
- In possession of a finance-related qualification, preferably CFA or CEFA certification;
- Have a proven ability to analyse company reports;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
For more information contact Simon by e-mail on [email protected] or call (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend you to any of our clients without your prior consent.