This is an investment oriented role within an international firm which has recently opened offices in Sliema. Chosen candidate will have the opportunity to develop into an experienced paraplanner involving HNWI as well as day-to-day client contact. Whilst on-site training will be offered, it would be great if the applicants have a good understanding of financial planning process, pensions, trusts and IHT planning
A well-established wealth management firm, having their administrative and client servicing hub in Malta.
Whilst reporting to the Senior Consultant, main responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with new and existing clients;
- Assisting senior consultant with research and creation of client suitability reports;
- Preparing of draft regular reviews;
- Preparing client portfolio information and performance data in support of client meetings;
- Attending client review calls together with senior consultant in order to continue broaden knowledge
- Proven experience in a paraplanning role gained within an IFA or equivalent environment
- Experienced in the preparation of reports across a broad range of products
- Proficient in MS Office, namely MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of German or French will be considered an asset
Salary package includes:
- Basic salary of €25-28,000 gross
- 10% performance bonus based on KPIs
- Enrollment in the company share plan following first year of employment
For more information apply online or e-mail Simon on [email protected] All CVs will be treated in strict confidence and we would only recommend your profile should you be interested in exploring it further.