Overall responsibility to provide support to the operations teams, providing reviews of fund valuations, handling valuations of high level clients, assistance with the preparation of interim and annual financial statements, and assistance with system development.
Also responsible for the liaison and coordination with other teams within Funds and ensuring that deadlines within the teams are duly met.
A global company providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to both clients as well as individuals.
- Delivering a high quality service to all clients;
- Handling more complex valuations;
- Providing information, dealing with a variety of accounting related queries;
- Managing, supervising and providing support to book-keepers and junior staff members within other teams as and when the need arises;
- Liaising with/working closely with the operational teams to resolve any issues identified during the valuation process;
- Reviewing of daily, weekly and monthly fund valuations;
- Attending Audit Committee and board meetings where required;
- Preparing monthly, interim, half yearly and annual financial statements for client Funds to a high standard;
- Ensuring that deadlines are met;
- Compliance with legal requirements, industry regulations and organisational policies;
- Assistance with system development;
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
- Professional accounting qualification, ie ACA, ACCA (or other jurisdictional equivalent);
- 7 years minimum post qualification experience;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel;
- Strong numerical, administration and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrated people management skills;
An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.