Currently recruiting a General Manager within financial services, who will be primarily responsible for providing execution of strategic business projects and initiatives. Furthermore, this role will involve day to day business operations and responsible to increase operational effectiveness.
Our client is an international financial services institution licensed by MFSA.
- Define and set direction covering markets and product development.
- Responsibility for the growth and overall financial performance of the company.
- Development of the organizational structure and target operating model for efficiency improvements.
- Ensure that the Employer operates within the legal framework and directives issued by the MFSA.
- Internal and external communications within the parameters set by the Board.
- Providing overall program governance including project prioritization
- A proven track record of senior management leadership in a rapidly growing financial services organization.
- Track record of developing strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth.
- Strong marketing and public relations experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams
- Previous experience working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Tertiary level of education, ideally an MBA.
A lucrative remuneration package is being offered to the selected candidate, depending on interview performance and previous experience
For more information send an e-mail to Simon on [email protected] or else call (+356) 9905 8967. All CV’s will be treated in strict confidence and we will not recommend any profiles without candidates consent.