We are currently looking for a Group Accountant to join the finance team of our client. The candidate will work closely with the Group Controller and must be fluent in Russian.
Our client is an established holding investments company in Malta.
- Assisting in preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Preparation of financial and management reporting packages together with an accountant and assisting in preparation of budgets;
- Coordinating and reviewing work of accountants and providing them with necessary professional support;
- Assisting the external auditors with periodic audits of standalone and consolidated financial statements;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Contributing to the enhancement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of group financial reporting processes, implementation of new processes;
- Supporting the identification, reduction and prevention of errors and irregularities;
- Various ad-hoc involvements in group-wide coordination tasks.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Russian;
- ACCA (can be in final stages)/Bachelor’s or higher accounting degree from a reputable university;
- Experience in consolidation accounting;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Capable of working independently and in a team, and taking initiative when appropriate;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Flexible and able to work under pressure;
An attractive remuneration package depending on previous experience will be offered.