A well established CSP is seeking to recruit someone to hear their Accounts department. Chosen applicant will be responsible for a team of accountants whilst focusing on internal strategies to strengthen the ROI of this department.
Our client is a corporate service provider based in Malta
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Reviewing of financial statements;
- Quality control & assessment of work delivered by the accounts department;
- Implementing policies and procedures as well as creating uniform standards and approach to delivery.
- Handling a portfolio of clients and attending client meeting when required;
- Developing new business with existing clients and new clients;
- Identifying areas of improvement;
Candidate need to be fully qualified and warranted accountant, has experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs and the proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time.
Given the management responsibilities involved, applicants need to be in possession of good communication skills in both English and Maltese, able to handle a team of employees and ensure to build and improve on existing processes.
For more info regarding the client, feel free to contact Simon on (+356) 9905 8967 or by email on [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent.