The Head of Finance will be reporting to the CEO and leading all the financial deliverables of the organisation. Ideal candidate needs to be self-driven and have the ability to blend hands-on operational activities, understand commercial drivers that support the business, whilst having a strategic mind-set for a long-term vision
A PSP providing payment options for online and offline businesses
- Responsible for timely and accurate Monthly Closing Procedures;
- Accountable for establishment of necessary internal controls, such as payment/systems reconciliations
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships
- Management oversight of office & team member expenses
- Assessing organisational performance against the annual budget, forecasts and company’s long-term strategy.
- Deliver financial forecasts & weekly/ monthly/ annual reports for Executives & Department Heads
- Monthly trading reporting, financial review and follow-up with stakeholders
- Other related financial duties which may arise from time to time
Applicants need to be in possession of a Master’s degree in Accountancy or fully qualified ACCA. Given the seniority of the position, previous management experience within payments or financial services will be desirable.
Fluency in English is a must and should the candidate be already PQ’d by MFSA, it will be considered an advantage.
For more information email Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp your interest on (+356) 9905 8967.