An Insurance Manager role is currently available in Malta within an international insurance provider which is setting up. Chosen candidate needs to have strong exposure within the local insurance setup, ideally at a managerial level and will be the main contact person with MFSA.
An award-winning independent insurance provider offering a niche of products, recently based in Malta.
Reporting to the CEO overseas, the main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the operations of the office in Malta
- Working closely with colleagues based overseas
- Main contact person with the local authorities such as MFSA
The successful candidate must be customer oriented and have an excellent understanding of regulation of general insurance products sold from Malta.
- Degree in Insurance or Financial Services
- Minimum of 5 years experience within general insurance/financial services
- Previous experience working in a managerial role
- A recognised formal insurance qualification
- A good understanding of regulation in Malta
- Proficient using MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Italian will be considered an asset
For more information feel free to e-mail Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your profile to any of our clients without your prior consent