This is an outstanding opportunity to join a forward-looking team of a rapidly growing company in the Financial Services sector.
Our client is a respected leader in the Insurance sector. The core service of the company is providing insurance intermediary and management solutions to commercial and industrial clients.
The chosen applicant will form part of a team of brokers responsible for the placement and servicing activity of a large Health, Life & Accident portfolio. A friendly, detailed oriented person that works well in a busy office environment is important.
This challenging position requires individuals who possess strong leadership and team building skills and will be prepared to take a hands-on approach towards implementing effective and efficient operating systems. The selected applicants must have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and have the ability to inspire confidence and credibility.
- A degree level of education preferably with ACII qualifications;
- Be proficient in written and oral communications;
- Good leadership and communication skills;
- High service standards that enhance the delivery of quality customer care;
- Experience working in the Financial Services sector is considered an asset.
This position commands an attractive benefit package, including health and life insurance and a generous commission structure which will reflect relevant qualifications and experience.