We are seeking to recruit a candidate to be part of a young and dynamic team of professionals. A Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance and 1 or 2 years’ experience in a similar role are a must.
Our client is an established bank specialising in highly personalised banking and innovative investment solutions backed by experience, competence and robust support services.
As an Investment Advisor you would be managing and reviewing client’s investment portfolios whilst assisting in the development of existing and prospective relationships.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance or similar;
- 1 or 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Approval from the MFSA to provide Investment Advise will be consider an asset;
- Have a good working knowledge of MiFID 2 and be able to manage client requirements accurately and efficiently;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Have good IT and organizational skills;
- Be analytical and have practical understanding of workflow analysis and planning;
- Be able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills;
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.