Currently assisting an international investment firm based in Malta who are seeking to recruit an Investment Advisor to expand their local team. Chosen candidate will be forming part of the Advisory Committee and advising respecting client when it comes to reaching investment objectives.
An international investment firm based in Malta
- Advising client to meet investment objectives;
- Monitor and review the investment strategy of such client and advise accordingly;
- Form part of the advisory committee and prepare committee packs;
- Building and maintaining the client base locally;
- Liaising with various service providers to keep abreast with local and international markets.
- Degree in Finance or Investments related certification.
- Minimum of around 3-4 years experience working within Investments
- Knowledge of local and international financial markets
- Effective relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
For more information about the client details or remuneration package, do not hesitate to send an email to Simon on [email protected] All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will never recommend your CV to anyone without your prior consent.