A great opportunity for a meticulous and responsible Junior Accountant who is interested to form part of a growing international team and assist the finance department with the day to day operations.
Our client offers a wide range of services such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies. It operates both in Malta and Luxembourg,
The Junior Accountant Officer will be reporting to the Senior Accountant. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Day to day bookkeeping;
- Bank reconciliations;
- preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports (interim accounts, BCL reports, VAT returns, etc.);
- Preparation of eCDF reports;
- Drafting of annual financial statements;
- Preparation of payment orders and follow-ups;
- Various administrative tasks as assigned by Management.
The ideal applicant for the role should:
- hold a diploma in accounting (BTS, Bachelor’s degree or Graduate/Master’s degree);
- have a professional experience of at least one year in a similar position (accounting or auditing);
- have good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- be fluent in English and any other language will be considered an advantage;
- be very well organised and rigorous;
- be able to prioritize workload and manage several tasks simultaneously;
- display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate together with the opportunity to gain overseas work experience through secondments and further internal training. This is ideal for a career driven candidate. Great focus on Team work, opportunity to share knowledge and entrepreneurial working environment.