We have a good opportunity for a candidate with a minimum of A levels in Accounts to join an insurance company. The successful candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Finance Manager and will be expected to perform general accounting and administrative duties.
The core service of the company is providing insurance intermediary and management solutions to commercial and industrial clients.
- Reconciliations and settlements of trade creditors’ statements;
- Preparation of credit control reporting;
- Daily monitoring and analysis of bank balances and investments;
- Day-to-day maintenance of the company’s accounting records;
- Preparation of ad hoc financial reports.
The suitable candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Minimum of A’ Level in Accounting. Degree level of education or first levels of ACCA would be consider an asset
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Have verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Attention to detail and willing to learn;
Our client provides training. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
For more information should you wish to discuss the position in more detail, e-mail Simon on [email protected] All applications will be treated in strict confidence