The Junior Finance Executive role will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- General Accounting functions including maintaining accounting records;
- Maintaining general, sales and purchases ledgers;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Able to handle postings of invoices;
- Assisting seniors in reporting requirements;
- Filing and records retention;
- Maintains a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Must be honest and trustworthy;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Attention to detail and highly organised person;
- Early stages of completing ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Should have experience in using MS Office (especially Excel).
An excellent package will be given to the right candidate.