Based in Malta and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day postings, perform bank, debtors and creditors reconciliations, prepare and perform month-end procedures as well as preparing payments for authorization.
The organisation is a diversified group looking towards continued growth in a range of sectors and markets.
- Ensure correctness of purchase invoices
- Prepare payments for authorisation
- Issue sales invoices
- Liaise with suppliers
- Day-to-day postings into accounting system
- Perform bank, debtors, creditors and other reconciliations
- Perform filing and organisation of company documents
- Carry out other duties within the finance department, as and when required by management
The ideal candidate must have an A level standard of Accounts and previous experience working in a similar role. Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is required.
Candidates in possession of a relevant qualification in Accounts or Finance, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Shireburn accounting package will be given preference.
For more information e-mail Simon on [email protected] or send a WhatsApp message on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.