An international financial institution is seeking to expand their team by recruiting a Junior Manager who will be responsible for enhancing relationship with customers to meet the Bank’s objectives whilst promoting its products and services.
Applicants need to have previous experience in banking, namely within credit. Position is centrally located in Malta.
An international bank providing a range of services within retail and commercial.
- maintain relationships with clients on the administrative side;
- promote the Bank’s products and services;
- enhance relationships with customers to meet the Bank’s objectives for profitability and business growth;
- be responsible for potential client leads;
- prepare documentation and credit proposals for management review;
- analyse financial documentation and present tangible recommendations.
Applicants need to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese, and possess previous experience working within banking.
Knowledge of lending principles is required, together with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
Candidates need to have strong research and analytical skills, conversant in MS Office tools and have a minimum level of diploma in Business Management or Banking.
For more info about the bank and the role itself, email me on [email protected] or WhatsApp me on (+356) 9905 8967.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and will never recommend your CV to our client without your prior consent.
Due to the nature of the role, non EU applicants cannot be considered for this role.