We are seeking to recruit a candidate to be part of a young and dynamic team of professionals. If you are smart, eloquent and have a passion for the business and wish to work in an environment that promotes team spirit, communication and rewards competence, this role is for you.
Our client is an established bank specialising in highly personalised banking and innovative investment solutions backed by experience, competence and robust support services.
The post involves providing support to the Traders and Settlement officers as well as the Asset Servicing Teams in booking several transactions in the bank’s books, perform Foreign Exchange transactions and corporate actions.
- Have a background in banking and finance or similar;
- Experience in a similar role will be consider an asset;
- Candidates with a previous background in fund accounting, fund compliance or Asset servicing will be looked upon favourably;
- Have good basic knowledge of capital markets and financial regulation and the willingness to keep abreast of industry developments and regulation;
- Have good IT and organisational skills;
- Be able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.