Reporting to the Loans Manager, the selected candidate will assist the team in closing off syndicate loan trades and managing the flow of trade information, preparing and setting-up trade bookings and settlements, maintaining detailed and accurate trade records as well as monitoring the distribution of trade knowledge throughout the required areas.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Supporting team members in day to day tasks like trade closing and settlement of loans, funds flows;
- Learning and preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports sent to different teams
- Building relationships with counterparts to encourage prompt settlement of trades
- Performing daily cash reconciliation
- Supporting the team and other departments for adhoc tasks and queries
- Degree or Diploma in Banking
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Fluency in English
- Basic knowledge of LMA Standard documentation
- Prior experience using Trade Management Systems will be considered an asset
For more information e-mail Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.