Reporting to the Finance Manager, the selected candidate will join the Bank’s Management Reporting team and will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts as well as the consolidated accounts. The selected candidate will also be responsible for the preparation of monthly variance analysis and key reconciliations.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Participating in the preparation of the monthly management accounts of the individual legal entities, as well as the consolidated management accounts;
- Performing monthly variance analysis and preparing variance reports for discussion with the respective business and support functions;
- Preparing the intercompany recharge calculations and invoices;
- Maintaining the general ledger of the different entities within the Group;
- Reviewing suspense, intercompany and similar types of accounts to ensure that these are cleared accurately and in a timely manner;
- Assisting with annual and interim audits, including their reviews;
- Assisting in the testing of new products and the preparation of annual budgets;
- Degree in accounting or other finance related areas;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tool, especially MS Excel;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative;
- Prior experience in a similar function and with Microsoft Dynamics Navision will be considered an asset;
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.