The Manager of Consumer Finance will report to CEO and handle both customer service as well as back end operations. The right candidate will manage the growth and development of the Company’s consumer finance offering.
Our client is an entrepreneurial organisation providing a wide range of services.
- Responsible for maintaining the growth in consumer accounts trough obtaining new clients and retaining the existing ones;
- Formulating and implementing short and long-term consumer strategies to increase revenues, profitability and improve collection periods;
- Maintaining good relations with costumers and present a good company image;
- Approving and closing all new finance deals;
- Managing a team of credit control;
- Assign duties to the associates whilst frequently examining their work for accuracy, tidiness and timeless;
- Closely monitor the operating and financial results against budgets;
- Provide regular reports to management and continuously liaise with banks to negotiate finance deals;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- A high knowledge of working with Excel;
- A financial and commercial mindset;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Able to work and managing a team;
- Be fluent in English and Maltese.
An attractive remuneration package depending on previous experience will be offered.