An excellent opportunity for a Mid-level Accountant to join a well-established Financial Services firm in Malta. Chosen candidate will have the opportunity to join an existing team and assist a portfolio of clients with their accounting requirements. This would be the ideal role for someone who is already working within a client accounting firm whereby career progression and promotions are limited due to the size of their setup or internal restrictions.
Our clients is a well-established accountancy and audit firm.
The Mid-level Accountant will be reporting to the Accounts Manager. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- maintaining books of accounts and records
- preparing and completing management accounts
- bank and cash reconciliations
- preparing and completing VAT returns
- preparing and completing income tax returns (in case of sole traders)
- assisting portfolio of clients with ad-hoc accounting and other requirements
- liaising with a portfolio of clients & addressing queries
The ideal applicants needs to be in possession of a minimum of 3 years experience within Accountancy and have a tertiary level of education within a finance related subject. Should you be half way through your ACCA, feel free to apply, given there is no need to be fully qualified.
Proficiency in using MS Excel and Sage is highly preferred.
Due to work permit restrictions within EU, we are only able to accept applications from EU candidates.
An offer between €24,000 and €28,000 will be offered to the chosen applicant who successfully perform during the interview stages.
For more info email Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967