Reporting to the senior Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the team in producing management information and summarising key risk indicators and their trends. This position requires the chosen person to be highly analytical.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of financial services products to a range of clients.
- Maintaining the organisation’s risk and incident register and coordinating Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) sessions
- Liaising with the Management in the testing of controls
- Assisting the Management in preparing and maintaining the business continuity plans
- Implementing the three lines of defence model for the Operational Risk team to help support the embedding and maintenance of an effective and pragmatic approach towards operational risk management
- Supporting the delivery of timely, accurate and robust operational risk reporting, including shaping the design and strengthening existing reporting processes
- Acting as a deputy in the absence of the Operational Risk Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Maths, Statistics or Finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office namely MS Excel