The suitable candidate will be working with the CEO in areas of operational and investment analysis, risk and compliance management, preparing reports, presentations and evaluating business opportunities, monitoring progress and ensuring follow up action in a timely and structured manner.
Our client is a major group incorporating various companies well involved in the construction, hotel and other industries.
- Preparing business analysis and reports;
- Attending meetings to keep minutes and ensuring follow up action;
- Preparing presentations using MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and other suitable software;
- Preparing Board papers and reports;
- Monitoring the organizations risk and compliance functions;
- Expected to build positive and effective working relationships with various stakeholders including executive management team; financial intermediaries and advisors, legal advisors and other key counterparties.
- An academic qualification / degree in accounting, finance or similar;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role or an advisory role with a Corporate Services firm;
- Advanced presentation and communication skills (effective use of Microsoft Office);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the selected candidate depending on experience and qualifications.