As part of the Group’s expanding to take over portfolios in the US and UK, the local office of our client requires a greater capacity to accommodate the added financial reporting requirements. The initial engagement will be on a part-time basis with the possibility of changing to a full time basis, after a while. Real Estate experience (portfolio management) is considered an asset.
Our client is a private company holding investments in real estate in Europe.
Providing assistance to the Finance Manager, the Finance Officer’s duties will include:
- The consolidation of quarterly management reporting packages;
- Coordinating and reviewing reporting of asset managers;
- Contributing to the enhancement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of group financial reporting;
- Supporting the identification, reduction and prevention of errors and irregularities;
- Supplying bookkeeping data through the course of the audit;
- Assisting the external auditor with clarifications;
- The preparation of local VAT returns;
- Various ad-hoc involvements in group-wide coordination tasks.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Self-motivated with a hands-on approach to work and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Responsible, meticulous, thorough and organized;
- Capable of working independently and in a team, as well as taking initiative when appropriate;
- Good time management skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Very good telephone and communication skills;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
Previous experience working in a similar role will be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.