This role is a great chance for a junior individual looking to pursue a career in finance, interested in being trained in Payroll and Accounts Administration.
A global management company and legal support provider.
- Full training to be provided.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for Contractors and Employees working around the world;
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all social security, tax and other special payroll deductions, as per instructions and training for each region;
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, legal, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of contractor data
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system, including creation and checking of monthly payslips;
- Responsible for: timely invoicing; expenses reporting, uploading of timesheets and payslips onto the client portal;
- Responsible for the establishment /maintenance of contractor records; ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization;
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training/ workshops.
- A degree is not required, training will be provided.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in Excel and a keen interest to learn an integrated and automated payroll accounting system.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion, with a confident and professional manner.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
For more information email Oana on [email protected] Applications from non-EU candidates will not be acknowledge/considered.