We are seeking to recruit a Payroll Associate, to manage the monthly payroll of clients.
Our client is a local organisation providing payroll services, accountancy and corporate services.
- To prepare engagement and termination forms for clients, where applicable;
- Assist to client queries with respect to payroll;
- Apply for tax and NI Numbers for foreign nationals;
- Run the monthly payroll at month end;
- Draw up the sales invoices;
- Perform for general admin duties;
The favored candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Understanding of the payroll system used in Shireburn Indigo;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Applicant must be diligent, highly organised and have good analytical skills;
- A’ Level/ AAT Accountancy qualification will be an advantage;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be consider an asset;
An attractive remuneration package, equivalent with the level of experience and qualifications, is being offered to the right candidate.