Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will work closely with other functional areas and overseas offices. Position is based in Malta and responsibilities will include ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of payroll on a monthly basis as well as delivering timely and accurate reports on a weekly and monthly basis
A global company having offices in over 40 different locations, including Malta
- Initiate and implement continuous improvements related to payroll processes
- Process, prepare and submit changes in the payroll
- Liaise with (international) staff and managers to resolve queries
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and various projects
- Travel may be required from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in a Finance related subject
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in payroll
- Exposure to other countries will be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and English communication skills
- Able to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
An excellent remuneration package and the opportunity of quick career progression in a fast-paced international environment
Feel free to apply by sending an e-mail or SMS #payroll on 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and we will never recommend your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent.