Reporting to the Financial Director and working in a small team, the chosen applicant will have the opportunity to work for an established international organisation, which is centrally located and responsible for the timely completion of monthly payroll computations.
An international organisation centrally located in Malta
- Calculating the hours worked per employee for payroll to be processed
- Keeping constant contact with HR in relation to any updates which need to be reflected in the payroll system
- Updating the necessary data such as overtime, leave, or sick leave for payroll purposes
- Responsible for the month end process to close off payroll and distribute payments accoridngly
- Issuing reports from the payroll system as may be required
- Answering any queries by employees
- Previous experience working in a Payroll related role
- Experience using Shireburn systems
- Good communication skills in English
- Analytical skills and the ability to work on own initiative
For more info e-mail Simon on [email protected] or call (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.