We are seeking for the right candidate to fill in the position of Payroll Manager. The chosen applicant will be responsible for management, providing payroll consulting and maintaining payroll staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
A global management company and legal support provider, specialized in tax compliance and outsourced payroll.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for clients working around the world.
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets.
- Track and deduct all social security, tax and other special payroll deductions.
- Maintain payroll staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, legal, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of data.
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system, including creation and checking of monthly payslips.
- Review changes for proper authorization and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
- Having achieved a First Class in an Associate Degree (specifically; either Business Administration/Accounting & Finance).
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in Global Payroll
- The successful candidate can be a qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA or equivalent), but not essential.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent problem solving/judgment and people management skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Outstanding English communication skills; Knowledge of German or French language will be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate depending on experience and qualifications.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.