Working within an international and dynamic environment, the Payroll Specialist will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager and will work closely with other functional areas. The ideal candidate needs to have a good academic background within Finance and ideally would have previously worked in a Payroll position already. Position is based in Malta but there would be periodic training overseas from time to time.
An international organisation having offices located globally within 4 different continents
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of payroll related reporting;
- Initiate and implement continuous improvements related to payroll processes;
- Process, prepare and submit changes in the payroll such as new engagements, bonuses salary increases etc
- Liaising with international colleagues to resolve queries;
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and various projects
- Occasional travelling to European offices, couple of times a year.
- Degree in Finance or related areas;
- Previous experience working in Payroll – Maltese or International;
- Strong analytical and English communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office is a plus;
- On site training will be provided but international Payroll experience will be considered an asset
For more information e-mail Simon on [email protected] All CVs will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your CVs to any of our candidates without your prior consent.