An opportunity for an experienced Portfolio Manager to join an established international company based in Malta.
Our Client is an investment management company responsible for the management of investment funds.
- Monitor and manage the trading activity and liquidity profiles of each of the funds, including oversight of sub-Investment managers and execution brokers.
- Work closely with the UK risk director to incorporate risk analytics into the portfolio management
- Discuss and review the portfolio positions and return projections of each of the funds with the senior Portfolio manager/s. Send all portfolio dealing instructions if required to the Malta operations team for processing.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative due diligence on investment opportunities including attending conference calls, scrutinizing offering documents, analysing financial statements, supporting statistics and material for external investors etc.
- Prepare and present reports via Conference call and face to face meetings with Fund directors
- Prepare all monthly /quarterly statistical databases for the funds
- Advise, recommend and assist with implementation of corrective action where fund reconciliations and NAV finalisation are concerned
- Prepare all portfolio and statistical analytical reports for inclusion in the Investment Management Committee and Board fund meetings
- Prepare, present and explain external fund due diligence reports to the Board of Directors.
- Degree and experience commensurate to Portfolio Management
- Existing MFSA approval would be considered an asset
- Experience with fund accounting and exposure to Risk topics
- Excellent communication in English
For more information e-mail Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp on (+356) 9905 8967.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent.