We are looking for a candidate with experience within the Financial Services and knowledge of the regulatory framework.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- Liaise with prospective clients, advise on operational set-ups and act as a regulatory consultant;
- Manage license applications and provide day-to-day regulatory support to a portfolio of clients;
- Review license applications, collect required due diligence materials, prepare policies and procedures, assist with the drafting of business plans etc.;
- Act as point of liaison between the license holder and the regulator, mainly the Malta Financial Services Authority;
- Ensure that all licensed entities remain compliant with all the applicable rules and regulations and that regular reporting obligations are adhered to;
- Follow local and international regulatory compliance scene, monitor and review developments within the regulatory environment.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working within the Financial Services industries;
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory framework underlying the financial services industry, and related structures.
- Good organisational and project management skills, able to delegate work and manage a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at different levels of business, including clients;
- Proactive, attentive and eager to ensure all regulatory compliance is adhered to at all times;
- Ability to keep abreast with upcoming developments and willingness to readily to quickly respond to changes within the industry.
An excellent package will be given to the right candidate.