Selected candidate will be responsible for compiling regulatory reports and liaising with overseas offices as well as regulators, both locally and internationally.
Our client is an established international financial organisation offering a range of financial services products within the banking sector.
- Assisting with all regulatory data submissions to authorities on a timely basis;
- Enhancing controls, changing processes with automation and developing streamlined reporting processes
- Assisting in the evaluation of regulatory requirements for new products and new regulatory reports
- Assisting with queries from internal and external stakeholders, both locally and internationally.
- Degree in Accountancy or Banking & Finance;
- A minimum of 3 years working experience within a large audit firm
- Previous experience within the banking industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Excellent communication in English;
For more information relating to the client and/or vacancy, e-mail Simon on [email protected] All applications will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent