We are seeking partly-qualified or fully-qualified accountants to join an international consultancy firm.
Our client is based in Malta and offers senior consultancy to all sectors.
The Senior Accountant will be reporting to the Director.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- reviewing of day to day bookkeeping of local and foreign companies
- reviewing bank reconciliations
- preparation of management accounts, VAT returns, Tax computations, corporate compliance and payroll
- dealing with tax authorities and tax advisers
- review of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- review of annual financial statements
- establishing and reviewing the financial accounts under IFRS and other GAAPs
- review of payment orders and follow-up
- assisting with the development and coaching of Junior Accountants and Accounting Officers
- various administrative tasks as assigned by Management
This position calls for:
- A self-motivated, dependable, enthusiastic, flexible individual with excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- someone who can work well under pressure as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and work well as part of a team
- someone who is proficient in Microsoft Office
- someone possessing an Accountancy Degree or a full ACCA/ACA qualification or working towards this
- fluency in written and spoken English is a must for this role
- previous experience in Client accounting with iGaming client would be considered a significant plus.
An attractive package will be offered which is commensurate with experience.