This role calls for experienced accountants who are ready to take the next step in their career and join a successful global company who have recently opened an office in Malta and seeking to grow their local team exponentially. S/he will be reporting to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for providing timely and accurate monthly closing procedures as well as preparing relevant reports for local authorities incl MFSA and Central Bank.
A PSP providing payment options for online and offline businesses
- Accounting for invoices and necessary accounting entries during the month;
- Preparation of regulatory reporting & Head office reporting;
- Responsible for timely and accurate end of month procedures;
- Assisting the Head of Finance in Annual reporting and tax declarations;
- Other relating financial duties which may be required from time to time.
Applicants need to be in possession of a tertiary level of education in Finance, Accounting or Banking and possess excellent communication skills in English. A minimum of 3 years previous hands-on experience is required. Having exposure to payments industry will be considered an asset.
Salary ranges between €32,000 – 36,000 annual gross, depending on experience and previous track record.
For more information e-mail Simon on [email protected] or call (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your profile to any of our clients without your prior consent.