A great opportunity for a Senior Accountant to work in Luxembourg and form part of a growing team in order to assist the finance department with the day to day operations.
It is an international company providing a wide range of services for corporate clients
The Senior Accountant will be reporting to the Financial Controller. Duties will include:
- Reviewing of day to day bookkeeping of local and foreign companies prepared by Accounting Officers;
- Reviewing bank reconciliations, corporate tax and VAT returns;
- Maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisors;
- Reviewing of monthly and quarterly financial reports;
- Establishing and reviewing the financial accounts under IFRS and other GAAPs;
- Managing and mentoring a team of Accounting Officers;
This position calls for a self-motivated and flexible individual having excellent analytical, communicative and organizational skills. Candidates need to be ACCA fully qualified possess or at least possess a first Degree in Accountancy. Minimum of 4 years work experience in an Accountancy role.
Fluency in English is a must, while knowledge of french will be considered an asset. Candidates need to possess a valid EU work permit.
An attractive remuneration package together with a substantial relocation allowance is being offered to the right candidate
For more information e-mail Simon on [email protected] or send a WhatsApp on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.