A new great opportunity has arisen in the South of Malta for a Senior Accounts Executive to join a long established company dealing with a portfolio of clients.
A well established international organisation servicing clients on a number of different areas including Audit, Accountancy, Corporate & Compliance and Business Advisory.
Chosen candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviewing of day to day bookkeeping and bank reconciliations
- Handling sales and purchases
The ideal candidate should match the following requirements:
- Preferably ACCA qualified or close to finishing ACCA
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within accountancy
- Attention to details, energetic personality, willing to learn and ambitious attitude
- Possessing own transport
- Previous experience working in a client-facing position will be considered an asset
A generous offer depending on experience and qualification will be given to the selected candidate.
For more information contact Simon on (+356) 9905 8967 or send an e-mail on [email protected] All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.