We are looking for a Senior Accounts Executive with experience, to manage the internal accounts department of our client and effectively assist in leading the accounts team.
Our client is one of Malta’s top-level law firms, with compelling legal insight and proficiency across a wide range of practice areas. A unified corporate and commercial legal practice, operating overseas through an international network of lawyers.
- Handling and monitoring of invoicing, payments and payroll;
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT periodical statements;
- Preparation and review of management accounts, budgets and other reports (debtors, creditors, cash flow/liquidity);
- Handling current bank accounts and client account postings and reconciliations;
- Responsible for delegation of tasks to junior accountants and review of work accordingly.
- The ideal candidate should be proactive and work within a dynamic working environment.
- Pursuing the ACCA qualification or similar academic studies
- Have at least three years’ experience in a similar post.
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.
Applications from non-EU candidates will not be considered.