We are looking for a Senior Accounts Officer to join our client’s dynamic team. The ideal candidate should be a team player, and work with minimum supervision.
Our client is an established importer and distributor of health care and beauty products.
- Handling payments to suppliers;
- Overseeing receipts and deposits;
- Monitoring of bank accounts & performing bank reconciliations;
- Performing monthly reporting, assisting in monthly management accounts (debtors, creditors, cash flow/liquidity) and assisting in the year-end audit;
- Monitoring of KPIs;
- Assisting and participating in the monthly management accounts process;
- Carry out stock reconciliations and investigate discrepancies;
- Responding to ad hoc enquires from Senior Management;
- Assisting with general HR related functions;
- Carry out payroll, responsible for related reconciliations and meeting of statutory obligations;
- Assisting the finance department according to exigencies.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in Computer related applications;
- Knowledge of Shireburn Financial System/SIMS will be considered an asset.
An attractive salary will be given to the right candidate depending on experience and qualifications.