Seeking a Senior Audit to join an existing team within an established firm based in Malta.
The international firm has experience in multiple disciplines servicing clients within the professional and commercial services sectors.
Reporting to the Audit Manager, chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with client personnel and meeting client and firm deadlines;
- Responsible for conducting of Audit and Assurance engagements;
- Preparing Financial statements in accordance with GAPSE, GAPSME and IFRS;
- Performing other Audit and Assurance engagements;
- Currently pursuing an ACCA or equivalent qualification;
- Knowledge of GAPSE, GASPME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards;
- Ability to identify and report sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details;
- Have good communication and organizational skills;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications (including travel allowance) and health insurance.
For more information about the company and the remuneration package e-mail Simon on [email protected] All CV’s will be treated in the strictest of confidence and we will never recommend your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent.