A great opportunity for an Auditor to join a growing team in an Accounting & Auditing firm. The selected candidate will be handling clients from all auditing aspects. Career progression within the firm is guaranteed.
Our client is a local firm, providing audit and assurance services to a diverse portfolio of clients.
The Auditor will be reporting to the Partner of the firm.
Duties will include:
- Handling auditing for clients from beginning till end;
- Planning and conducting fieldwork study;
- Drafting financial statements;
- Working with IFRS, GAPSE, GAPSME;
Ideal candidate needs to be in possession of:
- Degree/Diploma in a Finance related area;
- Previous hands-on experience in an audit role;
- Work at own initiative;
- Conversant with MS Office applications;
- Excellent communication in English together with strong analytical skills.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the selected candidate depending on experience and qualifications.