Reporting to the Branch Manager, the selected candidate will be working in Malta and responsible for promoting, selling and maintaining relationships with new and existing banking and investment clients. This role requires selected candidate to work on Saturdays on a roster basis.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Promoting and selling the Bank’s products to new and existing clients;
- Carrying out daily duties including account opening, transaction system processing, account and client maintenance
- Making outbound calls to customers with the aim of setting appointments to upsell or cross-sell the Bank’s investment products and services
- Mentoring junior team members and providing ongoing support to them and sharing best practice
- Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA) or equivalent
- At least three years experience working in a bank or financial institution particularly in sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written skills, in both Maltese and English