A corporate bank in Malta is seeking to recruit a Senior Customer Relationship Advisor to join their existing team in Malta and focus promoting the bank’s products, servicing clients and administering the retail portfolio.
The bank offers a range of products as part of its strategy through its local offices in Malta.
- Be the technical point of contact to prospective clients
- Interacting with existing clients on a daily basis
- Preparing client application forms
- Issues contract notes, double-checking all details
- Performing technical administrative tasks
- Responsibility for ongoing due diligence on monthly basis
- Conducts onboarding procedures for new clients
- Follows-up on potential and existing clients to solidify bank relationship with them
- Prepares ad hoc reports for management
- Degree in banking or Finance
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to effectively manage tasks with limited supervision
- Positive attitude with the ability to maintain high levels of motivation
- Very good communication skills
- Good MS Office skills, especially on Word and Excel
- Fluent Maltese and English
Salary on offer is in the region of €30-35,000 gross
For more information email Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp on (+356) 9905 8967.
Due to work permit restrictions, only EU applicants can be accepted and considered for this vacancy