Based in Malta and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day postings, perform bank, debtors and creditors reconciliations, prepare and perform month-end procedures as well as preparing payments for authorization.
The organisation is a diversified group looking towards continued growth in a range of sectors and markets.
- Performing day to day accounting tasks, including invoice processing, bank reconciliations, and bank postings;
- Establishing and maintaining supplier accounts & performing supplier statement reconciliation on a monthly basis;
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts;
- Mentoring a junior member within the Finance team;
- Assisting in other general duties as may be required by the finance department.
The ideal candidate must have a strong Financial and Accountancy background with proven track record of experience, excellent communication skills and fluency in Business English.
Candidates in possession of a relevant qualification in Accounts or Finance, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Shireburn accounting package will be given preference.
For more information e-mail Simon on [email protected] or send a Whatsapp message on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.