Seeking to recruit a Senior Investment Officer profile to join a local financial services setup and be responsible to oversee and process the day-to-day activities of the company’s investments.
Our client offers a range of products within financial services
Further responsibilities include:
- Monitoring existing investments and administering back office duties.
- Liaising internally with Head of Finance and Management in order to update them on financial markets
- Monitoring investment strategy and researching investment opportunities
- Preparing investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis
- Work closely with Head of Finance, Risk team, Investment committees
Applicants need to be in possession of a minimum of 3 years experience working within investments. Familiarity with Solvency II would be considered an asset. A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail is required.
For more information contact Simon by email on [email protected] or send a message on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.