A senor role within a corporate service provider is available in Malta. Main responsibilities will be managing and developing the internal Operational and Accounting functions. Chosen person will be leading an existing team whilst working closely with the Compliance Officer and the Executive Director on the regulatory, client accounting and tax reporting requirements for the business.
An international company providing a range of services for corporate companies.
- Manage all financial reporting required for the Retirement Schemes to the MFSA and Inland Revenue Department
- Responsible for the annual financial audit of the Retirement Schemes under administration
- Manage and oversee the preparation of financial and regulatory reports required for regulatory reporting
- Ensure that both internal and external targets are achieved
- Monitor internal processes to optimise efficiencies and identify best practice and improve standards
- Prepare and maintain the budget for the accounts, audit and tax ensuring any over runs are managed appropriately
- Contribute to formulation of policies and procedures
- Manage the process for the completion of all client periodic reviews within a timely manner
- Act as a point of reference for the Client Accounting Team and the Administration Team
- In possession of ACCA qualification
- Previous experience managing a team
- Minimum of 7 years hands on experience within Accounts
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Previous experience using Navision will be an asset
- Accounts experience within investment services would be ideal
- In possession of an EU citizenship in view of work permit restrictions in Malta
- For more info email me on [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- We will never recommend your CV to our client without your prior consent
- All necessary information will be provided to candidates before being submitted